Quick Coach Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for QC – All Courses.
The payment of the investment amount to Quick Coach entitles the Student to:
1. Attend the trainings the student has selected and receive the training services provided at that training, & receive a copy of the training materials that are relevant to the training service that has been selected at the time of enrolment.
2. 12 month’s membership of Quick Coach in the Diploma and 24 Months membership in the Master’s program.
Training – I agree
1. That the training sessions which I will be required to participate in may be personally, emotionally and physically challenging for me and I agree that I have undertaken any necessary tests or investigations with a suitably qualified expert before commencing training to ensure that I am physically, mentally and emotionally fit for it.
2. I will not hold Quick Coach liable for any loss or cost or damages incurred by me (or any person related to me) in the event of mental, physical, emotional stress or distress (or other ailment or condition) caused either directly or indirectly in relation to these training sessions. I will indemnify you in the event of any such claim.
3. To access all classes via phone or internet at my own cost and that some training sessions will be recorded for training & marketing purposes or photos will be taken
4. That once I have chosen and enrolled in my selected program I can downgrade my choice however must pay for Training days supplied as per schedule below.
5. To consent TLCC collecting photos and electronic images for the purpose of Marketing and advertisement for TLCC courses. These images may be individual or group images and can be used on all electronic and print media advertising.
Course payments –
1. Upon completing Day 2 of any Training and taking your course materials all course fees for that program are due based on the complete fee schedule outlined below. Changing your mind is not a reason for a refund, by completing this acceptance form we understand you have chosen your course carefully. If you fail to turn up to a Training you are booked into you void your right to the guarantee.
2. Early withdrawal from any course results in due fees being calculated based on the schedule outlined below. Changing your mind is not a reason for any type of refund as considerable intellectual property is imparted to the Student. Fees are based on costs directly to the College and the IP imparted to the student.
3. If paying the course fees by instalments (Ezypay), if two of those instalments are missed then the whole amount of the course fee immediately becomes due & payable. Failure to make payments as agreed will result in all recovery costs being the responsibility of the student and become due to Quick Coach.
4. Money Back Guarantee - To be eligible for the money back Guarantee the student must inform the Quick Coach Trainer BEFORE leaving the 2nd Day of the first Training they attend. The student may not take with them any of the course materials and if the students does take course materials and does not inform the trainer then the full amount of the course becomes due according to the fee schedule below.
5. Ezypay - If paying the course off with Ezypay the client agrees to Ezypay Terms and Conditions as et out on the link on this page.
The Client, in consideration of The Course to be provided by Quick Coach under this agreement, agrees –
1. To indemnify & keep indemnified Quick Coach from & against all loss, damage or liability (whether criminal or civil) suffered & legal fees & costs incurred by Quick Coach resulting from breach of this agreement by the Student including if applicable any neglect or default of the Student’s employees or agents.
2. Not to cause or permit anything which may damage or endanger the intellectual property of Quick Coach or assist or allows others to do so (Quick Coach’s intellectual property includes all aspects of Quick Coach’s intellectual property in whatever form associated with Quick Coach, including but not limited to the rights contained in their website, stationary, customer lists, graphics, literature, style of trading, copyright, design rights, patents, logos, course materials and content etc).
3. Not to solicit, deal with or engage any of the personnel provided by Quick Coach to supply the Course for a period of two years from the date of the agreement without the prior written consent from Quick Coach, not deal with or engage in business dealings with any Quick Coach personnel.
4. Not to make copies, download video or distribute any of the written, audio or video materials from the Course other than as required to do so for the purpose of participating in the Course. Except as this Agreement specifically permits, at any time to divulge to any third party any part of the Confidential Information or of the Intellectual Property nor provide to any third party a copy of any document or audio recording which comprises or contains Confidential Information or Intellectual Property.
5. The course fees and the course selected are not transferable for any reason.
6. That any publicity or information provided by Quick Coach in relation to the provision of the Course are for guidance only & are subject to alteration from time to time without consent from the Student.
7. That in the event that Quick Coach is liable to any extent under this agreement or under general law Quick Coach’s liability is to be limited to the amount of the Fee paid by the Student.
8. That Quick Coach is not liable in any way if the Course contains materials which the Student is already familiar with.
9. That Quick Coach has not made any representation that participation in the Course guarantees success as a Life or Executive Coach or NLP Practitioner or will guarantee income.
10. Assessments required to achieve competency in the Course will be conducted and any certificate or statement of attainment will only be awarded once competency is achieved & upon the completion of all payments.
11. All difference which may arise as a result of this agreement shall be referred to a single arbitrator to be agreed upon by the parties.
12. I acknowledge that if any of these terms and conditions or any part of them is illegal or invalid, then only those terms and conditions or that part of them will be void and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
Fee Schedule for Students Leaving Course Early:
|Each Day of live Training Attended||$500 per day or part there of|
|Extended Disc Attended||$3000|
|Diploma of Life Coaching Manual + USB||$1000|
|Master Practitioner of LCH Manual||$1000|
|Master Practitioner of BEC Manuals||$1500|
|Membership Site Access||$200 pcm|