Become a Life Coach - have your own home based business, and help people live their dreams
9 Reasons to choose Quick Coach for your Life Coach training.
- Versatility! Our Life Coach courses range from the QUICKEST to the MOST ADVANCED Coaching programs in Australia.
- The MOST AFFORDABLE life coach training in Australia – we offer you more value for less cost than the other major schools
- Leading teachers, trainers and coaches guiding you throughout the course
- Our courses are INTERNATIONALLY APPROVED through the International Coaching Federation and the International Association of Coaching
- PAYMENT PLANS – You can pay your course off in monthly instalments
- Marketing and Business Building classes for the ‘New Coach’ – we teach you how to have all the clients you want in every course
- Ongoing support – call our team anytime or attend our monthly professional development classes
- A 100% Money Back Guarantee – If after attending our 2 day coach training introduction you decide coaching is not for you – we’ll happily give you your money back
- On-line or live training options
Becoming a Life Coach CAN happen quickly
Life coaching is experiencing enormous growth in Australia and around the world, so much so that right now coaching is Australia’s second fastest growing industry. Becoming a coach is a hugely rewarding profession and if you are anything like me it also becomes a wonderful journey of self discovery along the way. The question that kept popping into my mind though was, how long does ‘the way’ need to be? The answer to that very question was where Quick Coach was born.
The Quick Coach system is the most affordable, efficient and flexible way to begin your coaching career.
All our life coaching courses and course material have been prepared by a highly qualified and experienced team of educators and practitioners. The courses all place a high priority on the practical application of the skills required to be a coach and on the personal development of the ‘coaches-to-be’.
Life Coaching Courses with Quick Coach
- Introduction to coaching
- Coaching models
- Building blocks for successful coaching
- Elements of a coaching session
- Developing dynamic communication
- Goals and objectives for clients
- Practical coaching teams (24 hours of live coaching experience on skype)
- 2 days face to face training
- Practitioner Manual
- Advanced Coach Manual
- Business Building Kit
- Coaching Classes
- Marketing Classes
- Workshop Training
- NLP Practitioner
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Extended Disc Profiling